Wrist Wraps - The How, The When and The Why!

Short answer = yes.... However, there are more information you need to know once you purchase your first pair of wrist wraps. In the video below, I talk about the how (the correct way to wear wrist wraps), the when (the best times to use them as you workout) and finally the why (what is the purpose of wrist wraps). 

I have been weight training for 14 years. For the first 4-5 years I never used wrist wraps. Instead, the football players would wrap our wrists in tape while we worked out and for football practice. As sports I decided to purpose a pair because I got tired of buying tape rolls every few weeks....

Fast forward a few years and now I train and compete in them faithfully. Took me a while to find a pair that I really liked (i.e. didn't break on me or start to unravel or fray), but now I own multiple pairs. Check out the video below for more of my thoughts..... 

Enjoy! Oh and be sure to share with someone in your fitness circle.

- Zo



Comments